Safety isn’t “a” priority. It’s THE priority.
The Volks Constructors mission statement spells it out — “… without compromising the safety of anyone involved …” — and it’s in everything we do. From day one, safety has been integral to our entire operation, from owners and office staff to our fabrication shops and workforce in the field. It’s critical that we maintain a workforce that’s 100% committed to our safety priorities.
Volks holds membership in the National Safety Council and the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE). Our comprehensive safety program.
To learn more about our serious commitment to maintaining a safe environment for Volks employees and customers, contact our Director of Safety.
Quality says it all. Period.
Without delivering a top-quality product or service, we don’t consider a project even remotely finished. So Volks maintains an experienced Quality Assurance/Quality Control staff that includes manufacturing and field QC inspectors, supervised by a Quality Control Manager.
To ensure consistent quality, our company qualifications and authorizations include:
- U, U2, S, and R Stamp Holder
- Certificate of Authorization for Registration with National Board (U, U2 and S Stamps)
- State of Louisiana Department of Public Safety & Corrections, Office of State Fire Marshall (License to Install, Move & Reinstall Boilers)
- United States Department of Transportation (DOT 412 Registration)
- Det Norske Veritas and Lloyd’s Register
- ASME, AWS, WPS, PQRs
- ASME and AWS Certified Welders
- In-House NDE (Nondestructive evaluation)
Want to know more about the role quality plays in every Volks project?
We’re happy to answer your questions.